Monday, May 8, 2006

Monday already?

Finally! I think the boot goes today. Haven't been able to drive myself anywhere for over 7 weeks now... pretty bad for somebody as impatient as I.

Even though she doesn't have much time for blogging, OttO still manages to offer us a bit of Monday Madness every week. Thank you, girl!! ...and a note for her fans... the remodeling project is almost done... and it's looking GREAT!

1. List three words that describe YOU. wise, persistent, independent

2. List three words that describe YOUR HOME. big, comfortable, paid for

3. List three words that describe YOUR TOWN. small, friendly, growing

4. List three words that describe YOUR STATE. lakes, farms, four seasons

2 comments:

Windy said...

Hi Mom,
I hope you got your boot off! I'm going to give you a call in a few minutes. As soon as I get off this thing. Talk to you soon!

Nat said...

I hope you got that boot off! =)

Love you!