This morning I woke up - put on my glasses so I could read the clock - and was shocked!!! It was 9:20 am! Unbelievable! I have a particular task to accomplish today and didn't want to waste any time whatsoever!
What happened? I don't know... all I do know is that my body seems to usually get what it needs - even if I'm not consciously taking care of myself. I think it really needed that good, long, deep sleep! I do remember spending time with Frank - in some sort of 'every day' situation - even though I can't for the life of me remember details! All I know is we discussed something.
The Walleye Festival/Community Rummage Sale was a smashing success! It was a first for yours truly... who always left town for the event in past years. I actually had a rummage sale! I actually enjoyed it... the variety of shoppers... doing something as part of the community... the camaradery with two daughters and a granddaughter working with me... and most of all..... people actually paid for stuff I didn't want anymore!!! I think it will happen again.
Speaking of sleep... Monday Madness had a couple of sleep-related items this week. It's a 'fill in the blanks' one, lots of fun... and easy! Thank you my lovely daughter, OttO. Here are my answers:
1. Sleeping in for me means sleeping until 10:00 am or later.
2. Staying up late means I don't go to bed until after midnight.
3. I probably spend more time playing Spider Solitaire than I
4. And I don't spend nearly enough time playing outdoors.
5. I have zero tolerance for people who think they know what is best for me better than I do... be they government, non-governmental organizations, or individuals.
6. I have a lot of patience when it comes to loved ones, creating websites, remodeling and redecorating my home.