1. From amanda f: What do you do when somebody complements you?
a. Smile and say Thanks
b. Ignore it and change the subject
c. Complement them back
d. Turn red in embarrasment at the attention and look around to see other peopleâ€™s reaction
e. Take it as your due! I smile and say thanks!
2. From shelly: What color are your eyes? brown
3. From kia: What do you like most about yourself? What I like most about me is that I know and enjoy the company of a diversity of people.
4. From julie: How do you spend Christmas? Actually I spend the day rather quietly. I like to have a big after the rush family party the week after Christmas, though.
5. From wide imagination: When do you normally blog? Day or night? Usually I blog in the morning... when my mind is numb.
6. From rach: What song can you relate to your personal life? Share a line or two of that song. ...a really old song - I think the title is 'Side by Side' and the beginning phrase goes... 'Oh, we ain't got a barrel of money. Maybe we're ragged and funny, but we travel along, singing our song, side by side.'
7. From sherle: What is your favorite color for a sleeping environment? I have a lovely deep pink wall in my newly redecorated (almost) bedroom.