- Blog every day.
- Visit all of my kids more often.
- Spend more time with my siblings.
- Update my salascove.com domain.
- Play with my oil & watercolor paints.
- Exercise at least 3 times a week.
- Get back to scrapbooking - working with the old family photos & my heritage book first.
- Get out and meet new people.
- Attend an occasional play or musical performance again.
- Schedule regular vacations.
Sunday, October 15, 2006
This week's challenge comes from trista. Thank you, Trista! Have fun with this one, and let's make it our goal to MAKE more time for ourselves to have fun! Thanks to all of you for playing! =)1. Name 10 things you would do if you had more time.