Monday, August 6, 2007

new life...

A week ago, the last Sunday in July, my sister Gerry & I visited our sister Barb. Barb has the most beautiful garden i've ever seen in real life... even though i have a friend who is a master gardener & her garden is beautiful!

Yes, i took lots of pics but I call this one 'Barb's Garden.'

Last Saturday, on the birthday of my twin girls, i took my mother for a walk in the Dow Gardens. She had a pretty good workout for a 91 year young woman! We had a great time. Yesterday, the first Sunday of August, Gerry & i took mom out to dinner at our favorite Chinese buffet. I went off my diet & ate just about everything on the buffet that was fried! Mom did a pretty good job of keeping up with me!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love that picture. and her watering can looks a lot like mine.

Next year I will probably buy a new one - or even better, might find one on sale at the end of this season.

Have a nice weekend.

Cas

Jan said...

Hi MOM, I was just looking at your blog before you called. Love you