1. Name 1 comedy movie you've seen.
The Oddfellows - with Walter Mathau
2. Name 2 black and white films you remember seeing.
When I was a kid most movies were in black & white! The ones I remember most starred Humphrey Bogart, Gene Autry, Roy Rogers & Dale Evans... and on and on.... titles? Hmmmmm!
3. Name 3 dramas you thought were worth watching.
On Golden Pond... The Bridges of Madison County... hmmm. Actually this is tougher than I expected... I guess I don't watch many movies.
4. Name 4 television shows you watch on a regular (or semi-regular) basis.
Survivor... Grey's Anatomy... Restless Housewives... Boston Legal (not necessarily in order of preference.) Okay, I'm a couch potato.
5. Name 5 things that, in your opinion, are advertised on television too frequently.
If I name them I'll get spammed with undesirable comments, etc. but will try to get around that with other words. Items that enhance s**ual performance... class action lawyers... prescription drugs... loan companies... overpriced kitchen gadgets.
Happy Halloween! Don't forget to read my entry from last night... just below this one. Boo!