I'm running out of ideas for MM challenges, folks! If you have any suggestions for me, please feel free to email me. Thank you, and thank you for your loyal and friendly participation in my meme! =)
1. I wish people would just ...I really don't care what other people do as long as they are not harmful to the rest of us.
2. My biggest pet peeve where other drivers are concerned, is using cell phones, eating breakfast or lunch, reading - all while driving!!! - YES - these things endanger everybody around them.
3. I will probably spend about ...not much on holidays this season.
4. I really hope to have my ceramic tile floors finished by the end of this calendar year.
5. I make about none resolutions each year, and keep of them.
I'm back from a fantastic trip with Jan & Susan to Hawaii!!! Unfortunately I'm recovering from my second cold in the space of two months... I guess that - along with other things - is a sign that it's time to slow down and enjoy the moment. Fortunately I think I'm feeling better... but am taking no chances and taking life slow & easy for a while!
We took loads of photos!!!
Here is just a tiny taste: Computer is loaded with pics... look for an occasional 'special taste of Molokaii, Hawaii' right here!!!
Also plan to put together an album of our best pics to share with family and friends!!! Might even try Digital Scrapbooking... which I heard about right here!!!
This was home sweet home for our week and we enjoyed every moment of it!! More later....
Thank you Susie!!!