Friday, November 13, 2009

Did you Ever Wish you could Erase Everything and Start Over?

I am not unhappy. I am not happy.

My life has been varied even though i was married forever. I've traveled... worked... played... loved and lived.

No matter what i did or accomplished... i always was proud of my biggest accomplishment. Together with my lifetime love (and sometime combatant) i raised six wonderful, beautiful, talented and intelligent daughters...

...or so i thought. I was recently called a 'failure.' This tells me i have lived 73+ years for nothing.

I whine when i have 'not enough' to do; i whine when i have 'too much' to do. I am no longer a wife. Now i am just a mother and a daughter... oh yeah... and a failure. I want to be ME! When will i have a chance to be me?

Who am I?

No comments: