- making my two-cups of coffee - I think I got it down.
- Drink a cup - have breakfast with second cup - take meds - routine helps me remember the meds.
- paper work, paper work... tomorrow I'd better take care of those bills that accumulated during the past week.
- Lunch at noon whether I'm hungry or not... otherwise I might forget.
- in between paper work (& phone work I might add) - water the flowers, feed the birds, don't forget the cats - what goes in and what comes out!
- funeral home tonight - yup! Second one in less than a week! Harder for Windy than for me... Otto & Foggy, along with their husbands met there to pray with Windy for her husband's father.
- Back home - realization I had not eaten dinner and it's kind of late for dinner anyway. Hmmmm! Okay, I had a big ol' dish of ice cream - tin roof! and then I discovered there were brownies left - from a new neighbor I just met when she dropped off a dish of homemade cole slaw AND the brownies last week! I only ate two.
Don't point that finger at me!!! I told you... it was my dinner! Highlights of the day? Actually talked with five of my fabulous six today!!! They say I'm strong... well, why not? I've got a great support system! Today I'm feeling blessed.
Oh yeah! Did I tell you about my new experience? I pumped my own gas! Okay, so Frank spoiled me. I told the young lady working there I didn't know how to get my gas and she came out and gave me a lesson... from credit card to full tank... and she did a great job. WoW!!! my little Ford Ranger went from empty to full for $45!!! Talk about sticker shock. I bought the gas today because the little red reminder light went on... and gas had gone down in price from $3.299 yesterday to $2.889 today.