A great man once said we should try to achieve one perfect photograph per day.
This is my photo for today, Monday, September 19, 2005. The flowers were a gift from Larry & Judy , who stopped by last week to deliver them.
Here's my Monday Madness for this week:
1. When you're stressed out, what do you do to relieve your stress? I'd like to say, eat chocolate, but day to day stress? I guess I sit down to a few quick games of Spider Solitaire.
2. Are you normally a patient person, or is patience NOT one of your virtues? NOT patient at ALL. I get frustrated if I can't get it right immediately... or if 'it' doesn't work correctly.
3. How many times a week do you blog? I blog almost every day... not always in this blog, but probably more frequently at my 'serious' blog, TRVoice.
4. How many memes a week do you participate in? One - this one. I used to do several including a few photo memes. The photo memes became boring to me. Maybe I'll have to begin my own photo meme (PhotoTime Tuesday)... or a version of it.. again.
5. Describe the perfect day, weather-wise. 75 degrees fahrenheit and sunny with a mild breeze of 2-5 mph.
6. Would you rather be too hot, or too cold? I could say if I'm too cold I can add layers, but I guess you could be so cold that you can't warm up, so I guess I'd have to say, hot is better. Hey! I thought this was an easy question at first.
7. Do you eat out often, and if so, what type of restaurants do you frequent? No, for years I didn't eat out at all. A few days ago I broke this rule and had a great time... it's about the company and the visiting, not the food. I guess if I went to restaurants often, fast-food places would be at the BOTTOM of my list! I think I like buffets because it gives me a chance to try foods I normally wouldn't order in a restaurant or prepare at home.
8. If you could run your own business, what type of business would it be? I think it would be a marina because I just love being around the water and around boats. Beside all that, I think boaters tend to be quite interesting people.