Wednesday, March 1, 2006

Hooray! Spring is on the Way!

I finally put my Favorite 5 Photos for February up. Here they are. It was more difficult than usual for me - probably because of the weather - so it was a job finding five worthy enough to be my favorites.

Well today is a new day... and the beginning of a new month. Frank always tried to take at least ONE photo every day... and pretty much did that. Of course, like potato chips, you can't stop at just one photo, so that's a pretty good goal, don't you think?

The sun has been shining for several days in a row. I love the sunshine. It even pushes me outdoors on these cold days. Days around here have been pretty much in the 20's - that would be fahrenheit, don'tcha know? The other good news about sunshine - it makes my house warm and the furnace does not need to work as hard. Why? I have a solar wall. It has solar panels on the outside and 20+ inches of masonry covered with beautiful bricks on the inside.

For those who gave up on visiting their blogs, Jan and Sharba have both blogged recently! Go visit them before they get discouraged. After all, even those who don't blog often keep checking back for comments... which reminds me...

I actually answered Monday Madness on Monday... but then I distracted myself... so here it is:

1. What time of year do you blog the most? no special time of year - I blog most when I don't have a lot of extra projects, meetings and appointments.

2. What time of year do you seem to blog the least? When it just feels like I'm too busy...

3. What time of DAY do you do your most blogging? I usually blog early in the day... even though sometimes I don't get it done then and go back to finish in the afternoon.

4. When blog-hopping, do you tend to look at your blogroll list (or fave blogs) to see which ones have been updated, or do you visit your faves on a regular basis regardless? Yes I do check updated ones first... but not all of my blogroll list shows when they are updated so I randomly check the others.

5. Do you change your blogroll often? No but I should - I think I will soon.

6. How many times a day, after writing a new post, do you check for new comments? I have comments sent to my email so I check whenever I go online to check email.

7. Do you leave comments on others' blogs, or are you more of a lurker? I comment on those I visit often... and usually lurk at the ones I visit occasionally.

================================================


"Sometimes you've got to let everything go... purge yourself.
If you are
unhappy with anything... whatever is bringing you
down, get rid of it.
Because you'll find that when you're
free, your true creativity, your true
self comes out."

-- Tina Turner, Singer
I'm not sure about the 'everything' part of it but basically this is wise advice, don't you agree?

2 comments:

Logtar said...

I need warm weather... I need it bad.

Now, FiveFavFotos sounds like a neat idea... in the mean time

here are my fave fotos :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/logtar/sets/72057594058138155/

Nat said...

Yes, I think spring IS on its way... but only after we get that ice storm tonight! =)

The sun is always a joy to see and it sure makes these cold days easier to deal with, and it's good for the soul!

I think that's good advice, but yes, I would change the word 'everything' to 'things' or something like that.

Going to check out your fave five now, Mom! Love you bunches! =)