I'm behind on the Fotopherrets photo challenge... Lady Starlight's challenge this week is 'memory' and I'm sure I can find something suitable! Also need to pull together my Favorite5 photos for the month. Been taking pictures every day!!! Got lots to choose from... and this past weekend I even saw a delightful version of Cinderella at one of my granddaughters' high school... got a few good shots there too.
I did get over to Monday Madness and here are my answers:
OttO says, How about some 'fill-in-the-blanks' this week? Thanks for playing, everyone! =)
1. When driving in my car, my radio station is usually tuned to WSGW, a local am station, mostly featuring 'talk radio'.
2. When I turn my television on, even if I'm not really paying close attention to it, it's usually on Fox News.
4. I own an Epson printer. I bought it because I wanted to print photos.
5. You can find all kinds of books in my bookshelves, but mostly this type: scarey or adeventure novels.
6. I take about a dozen or more pictures every
7. I blog about 5-20 times a month.
8. I've been really busy learning to be even more independent than I was lately.