Remember the shoes I ordered from Teva? Did I ever tell you - after they finally arrived, I had a hard time getting them on my feet? Seems my high arch is a problem. Was able to force them on but it didn't seem worth it. They were too tight - right across the top! These ol' feet aren't just wide, they are high too!
Had a discussion last week wondering what ever happened to the old-fashioned shoe repair guy. We used to know a guy. He had his own little shop in the parking lot of a grocery store. The store is still there. The little shop isn't! Otto's hubby to the rescue! He knows a guy from their church. Morgan has a shop. He stretched my shoes. They are perfect! Thank you Emilio, for taking them to Morgan & bringing them back in perfect shape for me. I wore them for several hours today. Was like gloves for the feet! I took a picture but it's still in my camera.
I just put my 26 Things for November up. The easiest way was to make an album with Adobe PhotoShop Elements 2 so you will find it here: November 26 Things in January 2006. Now it will be easier to get my Favorite 5 Photos for January!
Finally - this week's Monday Madness
1. Name 1 type of supplement that you take. Calcium 600+D - twice a day
2. List 2 books that you would like to read in 2006. 'State of Fear' by Michael Crichton and any one of a pile of unread books currently on my shelf.
3. List 3 hobbies that you have. blogging, photography, scrapbooking (neglected lately)
4. List 4 gifts that you have received. custom made bracelet, gift certificate, coupon to have my truck detailed inside & out, carbon monoxide detector
5. Share 5 (instant & inexpensive) ways to spruce up a room. add a couple of fresh new throw pillows, rearrange the furniture, pick or buy a bouquet of flowers, add a splash of color with a new furniture throw, wash the windows!