...but here's a bit of Monday Madness:
OttO says, 'This week's questions are all about photography! Have fun and thanks for playing!' =)
1. Do you own a digital camera? yes
2. What is your camera of choice? It's a Panasonic Lumix (or is that Lumix Panasonic?)
3. If you're a digital camera fan, do you print your own photos, or do you send them in to be printed? If you send them in, do you have a favorite place? Lately I've been printing my photos but in past my husband had photos printed at WalMart/Sam's Club... and they do a darned good job! Have also had pics printed at DotPhoto.com
4. How many pictures do you take a month? On a good day I take 75 or more photos in one photo shoot... been taking lots less pics the past few months but my goal is to turn that around to taking at least a few photos every day.
5. How many of those pictures actually get printed? Not very many but I save all my photos on two computers - transferring one copy of everything to an external hard drive AFTER I copy them to a DVD.
6. Are you planning on purchasing a new camera in the near future? no but I plan on selling one just like mine... my husband's camera. Just need to find out what is a fair price.
7. CHALLENGE: Go check out Favorite Five Photos and Foto Pherrets and choose just ONE photo to share. I did - and you can find my photos for these two photo memes at sherle's photos