Here's a bit of Monday Madness:
1. How long have you been blogging? on Blogger - since June 2002. Prior to that I had a few websites that were hosted free. I used those websites like blogs although I referred to them as 'web diaries.' My first was actually on MSN where I had a website called 'Salas Family Central' and kept it private just between family members. Gosh I don't remember when that was!!! I copied it to a hard drive before letting it lapse however. I know I was still using Windows 95 - and my husband updated our OS regularly! Here's my diary entry written on 9/11/2002.
2. How many times have you taken a break from blogging? Gee, if you mean just drop a blog? Well, never actually. The most I've done is slow down in upkeep.
3. How long is the longest you've gone, so far, without posting on your blog? Not so much - I think my longest break may have been a couple of weeks?? - at most a month.
4. How many fellow bloggers do you keep in touch with, through your blogs, on a regular basis? I think it varies - depending on how much time I have. Lately - in order to keep up on reading blogs, I don't leave comments as often as I did in the past... but I check on maybe somewhere between 6 and 12 blogs at least once a week.
5. Have you ever met, in person, a blogger on your blogroll? Well! Since I'm the one who told my daughters about blogging - and convinced them to do so - I need to say all 6 of them started blogs and 3 or 4 continue on a fairly regular basis. People outside of the family - I have not met but feel like I know them!
6. How often do you update/change the 'extra' stuff on your blog? probably 2 or 3 times/year. Thinking of making some changes now but it seems to be harder to do with Blogger's new formats.
7. Do you think you'll be blogging for years to come? probably...
Thanks Otto!!! That was fun - & made me think a bit. ;-)