..the less I do! Well anyway, I may not be blogging much but there's always time for Monday Madness!
1. How do you eat an oreo cookie? (from tricia) Call me boring but I eat an Oreo the same way I eat any other cookie - I just bite into the whole thing and chew!
2. How long does it take you to eat lunch? Never timed myself but doesn't take long to eat when you have nobody to talk with during the meal.
3. Caffeine or decaf? caffeine - 2 cups of coffee first thing in the morning and any more caffeine comes from an occasional diet Pepsi or a flavored green tea... favorites being with lemon, mint, or chai. Usually no caffeine after mid-afternoon.
4. Chicken or beef? Been eating more chicken lately but crave a nice burger or lean steak once in a while... and fish!!! I do like to have fish a couple of times a week.
5. Pen or pencil? Mostly pen... preferably a black pen.
6. Autumn or spring? I love them both but I'm thinking spring because it's the time of year for rebirth and warm weather coming.
7. Baseball or basketball? Neither but at least I know the basic rules in baseball.
8. 'Survivor' or 'The Amazing Race?' Survivor but no longer feel obligated to watch every issue. I missed the opener this year because I had a meeting to facilitate.
9. Come up with one question I can ask our Monday Madness participants in the weeks to come. How do you try to change a behvior pattern you don't like about yourself... whether it's chewing fingernails, overeating, smoking, or picking your nose? I had fun making a few more questions but just mailed them directly to OttO. ;-) Thanks Nat!